About Us – JAANA
Jipmer Alumni Association of North America (JAANA) is a public charity organization – EIN# 91-1553777 governed by JAANA Constitution. The Association is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purpose within the meaning of section U.S. 501(c)(3) of Internal Revenue Code.
The objectives of the association are:
- To bring together the alumni of JIPMER living in North America under one organization
- To promote fellowship among the Association members and to foster friendship among the families of the members
- To conduct seminars and educational activities that will promote the standard of medical practice by the alumni.
- To provide an avenue for cultural activities conducted and sponsored by the alumni.
- To provide a means of communication with the JIPMER Alumni Associations of other countries.
- To assist the alma mater in providing excellent educational facilities for the students at JIPMER:
- To facilitate scientific exchange of medical knowledge between the Association and the students and faculty at JIPMER
- To encourage new and ongoing research and educational activities by the members and to share their expertise with their fellow members as well as with JIPMER.
JAANA Constitution – 2017 amended version. Download
Most efficient and effective way to reach us is by a message in Jipmernet Forum (For alumni only)
You can also send us message in Twitter to @jipmernet
Or email us at email@example.com